Blücherstraße 31 (Mönchengladbach)
The house was built in the early 20th century. It was entered under no. B 169 on January 10, 2005 in the monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach .
The property is a two-storey, three-axle residential building with a stucco facade structured by imitation cuboids . A cornice closes the Rustikasockel in Polygonalmauerwerk from -Imitation. The street-side basement entrance is in the middle axis , the basement window in the left axis is barred. The windows on the ground floor have a rounded stucco frame, the windows on the upper floor are rectangular. The two outer windows are each covered with an architrave , the middle wall opening is designed as an exit to a balcony with a flat stucco frame and a floral-filled supraport .
The mansard roof has a slate covering in the old German style. Two small hipped dormer windows with slate cover flank the central-axial stucco gable. The flat sloping mansard roof is not visible, the storage room has not been expanded. The house entrance in the right axis of the house has the original double-leaf house door made of wood. The entrance is framed by an elaborately designed stucco frame. A five-sided balcony protrudes on curved consoles in the middle axis of the upper floor , the parapet is broken through by a quatrefoil in a square field.
The object is important for human history, for cities and settlements. There are scientific, architectural-historical and urban planning reasons for its preservation and use and is worth protecting as a monument.
- Paul Clemen: The art monuments of the cities and districts of Gladbach and Krefeld (= The art monuments of the Rhine province . Third volume, No. IV ). Schwann, Düsseldorf 1893 ( http: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3D~IA%3Ddiekunstdenkmle00clemgoog~MDZ%3D%0A~SZ%3D~doppelseiten%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D [accessed on June 2, 2012]).
- List of monuments of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF; 234.24 kB) In: moenchengladbach.de. City of Mönchengladbach, July 4, 2011, accessed on June 2, 2012 .
- Andrea Caspers: Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF; 227.14 kB) In: moenchengladbach.de. April 24, 2012. Retrieved September 23, 2012 .
- Käthe Limburg, Bernd Limburg: Monuments in the city of Mönchengladbach. In: on the way & at home - homepage of Käthe and Bernd Limburg. July 18, 2011, accessed February 27, 2014 .
- Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach ( Memento of the original from October 7, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.