|YouTube channel ( explanatory video )|
|(updated May 2020)|
Captain Joe is one of the most successful aviation YouTube channels . Joe uses Youtube and Instagram to bring flying closer to passengers, flight students and other interested parties.
Diebolder was born in Freiburg in 1984. After completing his pilot training in Vero Beach, from 2008 he worked as a sales pilot for parachutists in the Allgäu. He gained his first flight experience on a Pilatus Porter. From 2010 to 2017, Diebolder worked as a traffic pilot on the Airbus A320 family at airberlin and was stationed in Stuttgart, Düsseldorf and Munich. As a result of its insolvency in 2017 was Diebolder his move to the Luxembourg freight airline Cargolux known where he was the first officer on the Boeing 747-400F works and 747-8F. Diebolder lives in Munich.
As a pilot and YouTube star, Captain Joe shares his secret pilot knowledge every morning on Bayern 1 and gives presentations and motivational speeches at flight schools and universities.
In 2018 he founded the organization "Captain Joe - Spreading Wings Charity", which supports budding pilots financially during their training.
- Podcasts. In: Fly with Captain Joe. Retrieved July 3, 2019 (UK English).
- Blame your body's physiology for your fear of flying, says a social worker and former pilot The National
- Captain Joe on the end of Air Berlin: "Wistfulness, but also huge thankfulness " on allgaeu.info from October 26, 2017, accessed on June 27, 2019
- The BAYERN 1 Cockpit Insider - secret pilot knowledge for all Bayern 1
- Captain Joe. Retrieved November 19, 2019 .
- Joe Diebolder. In: Pilot Expo. Retrieved June 28, 2019 (American English).
- Fly With Captain Joe. Accessed June 28, 2019 (German).