|Address:||Comödien-Platz 1, (formerly Theresienstraße 1)|
|Architecture and history|
|Spectator:||380 seats (in the great hall)|
|Named after:||Heinrich Berolzheimer (The Berolzheimerianum was built as a public education center and public library)|
The performances take place in the Berolzheimerianum , an Art Nouveau building built in 1904–1906 on the basis of a foundation by Heinrich Berolzheimer as a public education center in Theresienstraße near the main train station. The Berolzheimerianum is a listed building and was completely renovated in 1998 by the four operators Volker Heißmann , Martin Rassau , Marcel Gasde and Michael Urban.
The Comödie Fürth maintains a partnership with the Hamburg Ohnsørtheater . In Comedy, in addition to the hosts Heissmann and Rassau, well-known comedians, cabaret artists and well-known stars of German boulevard theaters appear on around 300 days a year . In addition, the Comedy was the scene of numerous official events in the city, including the promotion of SpVgg Greuther Fürth to the Bundesliga .
The theater itself offers 380 seats in the large hall on the upper floor and 80 seats in the smaller "salmon salon" on the ground floor. In addition, it has its own restaurant (“Grüner Brauhaus”, named after the beer that was revived in 2011 by the Tucher Bräu traditional brewery ), a bar and a summer garden.
The Comödie Fürth also acts as the organizer of the local Fürth Festival on Fürther Freiheit, a free open-air event with tens of thousands of visitors and the biennial summer night ball in the Fürth city park with around 7000 guests on a regular basis.
- Directory on the naming of streets in the Fürth urban area from March 7, 2017 (directory no. 135)
- City of Fürth / Berolzheimerianum ( Memento of the original from March 9, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , Homepage of the city of Fürth, accessed on April 17, 2013
- Blickpunkt Sport from Fürth ( Memento from April 22, 2012 in the Internet Archive ), homepage of Bayerischer Rundfunk, accessed on April 17, 2013
- Profile of the green beer company homepage, accessed on April 17, 2013
- Summer night ball only every two years , report in the Fürther Nachrichten, accessed on April 17, 2013