Illing studied economics, business and political science at the Technical University of Chemnitz (MA) and was awarded a doctoral thesis in 2011 by Eckhard Jesse at the Institute for Political Science at the Philosophical Faculty. The Saxon FDP since 1990. On the way to becoming an established party? to the Dr. phil. PhD. He was parliamentary advisor for the environment and agriculture as well as for social affairs, health and consumer protection of the Saxon FDP parliamentary group. Since 2015 he has been working initially as a "consultant for energy, direct democracy, health, the environment and nature conservation", and now as a parliamentary group manager for the AfD parliamentary group in the Thuringian state parliament . He published several books on economic policy.
- Energy policy in Germany. The Federal Government's Energy Policy Measures 1949–2013. Nomos, Baden-Baden 2012, ISBN 978-3832975852 .
- The euro crisis. Analysis of the European structural crisis. Springer VS, Wiesbaden 2013, ISBN 978-3-658-02451-2 .
- Germany in the financial crisis. Chronology of German Economic Policy 2007–2012. Springer VS, Wiesbaden 2013, ISBN 978-3-531-19824-8 .
- Fully comprehensive economy. Attack on the market economy? Springer VS, Wiesbaden 2014, ISBN 978-3-658-03667-6 .
- The Saxon FDP since 1990. On the way to becoming an established party? Springer VS, Wiesbaden 2015, ISBN 978-3-658-04656-9 .
- Health Policy in Germany. A chronology of the health reforms in the Federal Republic. Springer VS, Wiesbaden 2017, ISBN 978-3-658-17608-2 .
- Literature by and about Falk Illing in the catalog of the German National Library
- Works by and about Falk Illing in the German Digital Library
- Staff ( Memento from October 19, 2014 in the Internet Archive ), FDP parliamentary group Saxony, accessed on January 24, 2015.
- Employees. In: AfD parliamentary group in the Thuringian state parliament. Retrieved September 13, 2016 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German political scientist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 9, 1981|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Karl Marx City|