For the Associação Social-Democrata de Timor (ASDT), Alves sat in the Constituent Assembly of East Timor from 2001, which became the National Parliament of East Timor when it gained independence in 2002 . Alves remained a MP until the end of the 2007 legislature. Here he was Secretary of Commission II for State Order and Politics. In addition, Alves was a senior member of the veterans organization CPD-RDTL .
- Ordem de Dom Boaventura (2006)
- Jornal da República : Series I, No. 22, December 20, 2006 , accessed on May 16, 2016.
- Pat Walsh : East Timor's political parties and groupings - Briefing Notes. timoraid.org, Australian Council for Overseas Aid, April 2001, Yale University. Retrieved June 24, 2015.
- List of MPs in the National Parliament of East Timor ( Memento from September 28, 2007 in the Internet Archive )
- José Carlos Guerreiro Adão: A Formação da Constituiçãode Timor-Leste , Instituto de Estudos PolíticosUniversidade Católica Portuguesa , accessed on August 4, 2018.
- Governance of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste - Accountability Mechanism of Key Institutions: Structure of the Council of State , Second edition, December 2011 ( Memento of the original from February 5, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , accessed February 21, 2015.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Alves de Fátima, Feliciano; Mau Siri (battle name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||East Timorese politician|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20th century|