Under their rule, the county continued, but was later demoted to the vice county.
Counts of Bayeux
- Berengar of Bayeux , 889 / before 931 attested
- Raoul d'Ivry , named Count of Bayeux in 1011, half-brother of Duke Richard I ( House of Ivry )
Vice Count of Bayeux
- NN, Vice Count of Bayeux, married an illegitimate daughter of unknown name of Duke Richard III. of Normandy († 1027)
- Ranulph, Vice Count of Bayeux, testifies to 1089/95
- Ranulph le Meschin, 1st Earl of Chester , Vice Count of Avranches and Bayeux, † 1129, his son