Reinhold first attended the Friedrich Adolf Nobert School in Barth and then the Hans Coppi School, which he left with secondary school leaving certificate. From 1994 to 1997 he trained as a bricklayer and concrete worker at the Reinhold construction company, his father's company. After a year of basic military service, he also trained as a master mason and concrete worker. From 2001 he worked as a bricklayer and site manager, in 2003 he became an independent master craftsman and managing partner of the Reinhold construction company . On June 9th, 2020 Reinhold was elected Vice President of the Rostock Chamber of Commerce .
Reinhold joined the FDP in October 2002 and a little later also the Young Liberals . In 2005 he was elected district chairman of the FDP in Northern Pomerania , from April 2007 he was State Secretary- General of the FDP Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania , before moving to the post of state treasurer in November 2011. On January 11, 2013, he replaced Christian Ahrendt, who had left, in the 17th German Bundestag . There he was a member of the Committee on European Union Affairs and a deputy member of the Interior Committee and the Committee on Transport and Digital Infrastructure . Because the FDP failed to pass the five percent hurdle , he was not represented in the 18th Bundestag .
In the 2017 federal election , Reinold ran in the Rostock - Rostock II constituency and was elected to the 19th German Bundestag as the top candidate of the state list FDP Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania . He is chairman of the regional group east of the FDP parliamentary group, to which all FDP parliamentarians from the eastern federal states belong. Reinhold is also a member of the committee for construction, housing, urban development and municipalities and spokesman for the maritime industry.
Reinhold campaigns for a model region for the controlled distribution of cannabis in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.
- Website from Hagen Reinhold
- Web presence of the Reinhold construction company
- Biography at the German Bundestag
- Hagen Reinhold on parliamentwatch.de
- IHK presidium again complete. Accessed June 12, 2020 (German).
- Hagen Reinhold, FDP. In: bundestag.de. Retrieved February 14, 2019 (biography on the archives page for the 17th legislative period.).
- Committee for Construction, Housing, Urban Development and Local Authorities. In: bundestag.de. April 25, 2019. Retrieved April 25, 2019 .
- Policy spokesperson. Retrieved February 20, 2018 .
- DIE WELT: FDP MP wants cannabis model region . In: THE WORLD . February 21, 2018 ( welt.de [accessed February 22, 2018]).
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (FDP), Member of the Bundestag|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 23, 1978|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Wismar|