Hausener Strasse 13 (Hausen)
The former school building at Hausener Straße 13 in Hausen , a district of Bad Kissingen , the major district town of the Lower Franconian district of Bad Kissingen , is one of the Bad Kissingen architectural monuments and is registered in the Bavarian Monument List under number D-6-72-114-378 .
When Hausen did not have its own school, the Hausen children were taught in the teacher's private house; the children of the salt works were allowed to attend the salt school. According to a school plan in the statistical collection of the Würzburg State Archives , the Saline School was a single-storey wing between the central and north pavilions of the Upper Saline .
The first efforts to have a school building of their own go back to 1807; in the opinion of the grand ducal provincial administration, the salt pans were not obliged to maintain a general school for Hausen.
In 1835 efforts were again made to set up a school for Hausen. The Kissingen master mason Johann Kraus was planned for the construction project. It was also planned to take out a loan of 800 florins . However, the school could not be built at any of the four planned, privately owned locations (Klosterweg, Hausener Straße, Schafgasse, Am Schönborn).
On May 9, 1845, the community passed the resolution to build a new school, which was approved by the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior on July 6, 1846 . In 1847 this school building with today's address Hausener Straße 13 was completed.
Today the headquarters of the European Union are located in the property .
- Denis André Chevalley, Stefan Gerlach: City of Bad Kissingen (= Bavarian State Office for Monument Preservation [Hrsg.]: Monuments in Bavaria . Volume VI.75 / 2 ). Karl M. Lipp Verlag, Munich 1998, ISBN 3-87490-577-2 , p. 126 .
- Werner Eberth : Contributions to the history of Hausen and Kleinbrach , Volume 1. Theresienbrunnen-Verlag, Bad Kissingen 2009, pp. 140-183
- Werner Eberth: Contributions to the history of Hausen and Kleinbrach , Volume 2. Theresienbrunnen-Verlag, Bad Kissingen 2010, pp. 140–141
- Werner Eberth: Contributions to the history of Hausen and Kleinbrach , Volume 1. Theresienbrunnen-Verlag, Bad Kissingen 2009, pp. 155–163
- European Union: District Association Bad Kissingen e. V :. Retrieved January 3, 2018 .