- Auriculotemporal syndrome ( Frey syndrome ): Reddening of the skin due to irritation of the auriculotemporal nerve or certain foods ("taste sweating") in the ear - temple region, the area supplied by the nerve.
- Reilly syndrome : general irritation of the sympathetic nervous system by bacterial toxins or in allergic - toxic shock .
- Mesodiencephalic irritation syndrome : irritation of the diencephalon due to poisoning or insufficient blood flow.
- Mental-vegetative irritation syndrome : mental-emotional disorders as a result of neurovegetative dystonia .
- Crocodile tear phenomenon: watering eyes when eating