Jason M. Koch
After high school , Jason M. Koch studied industrial design and special effects at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh (AIP) . After graduating in 1995, he studied at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County and then built his SFX studio, Aftermath. There he created, among other special effects for National Geographic , History Channel , Investigation Discovery , AMC , CBS ' 60 Minutes and 20/20 .
In 2011 he moved to Los Angeles to establish himself as a director. In the same year he made his first short film Lamplight . This was followed by the splatter film 7th Day , which describes seven days in the life of a serial killer, and Pig Pen (2015). He was allowed to shoot the segment M Is for Munging for the short film anthology ABCs of Death 2.5 .
As a director
- 2011: Lamplight (short film)
- 2013: 7th day
- 2015: Pig Pen
- 2016: ABCs of Death 2.5 (Episode M is for Munging )
- 2018: Hide (short film)
As a special effects artist
- 2000: Civil War Combat: The Bloody Lane at Antietam (TV movie)
- 2001: Wings of Hope (Makeup)
- 2006: Charm City
- 2010: Gathering Souls (short film)
- 2011: Gone Forever (short film)
- 2011: Witch's Brew
- 2011: Jebediah
- 2013: Return to Nuke 'Em High Volume 1
- 2013: V / H / S / 2 (Episode: A Ride in the Park )
- 2013: WNUF Halloween Special
- 2013: The Maladjusted
- 2014: Call Girl of Cthulhu
- 2016: Miss 2059 (TV series)
- 2016: Last Resort (short film)
- Biography. Internet Movie Database , accessed July 5, 2018 .
- backstory. Official website, accessed July 5, 2018 .
- Mike Haberfelner: An Interview with Jason M. Koch, Director of 7th Day. research my trash, October 2013, accessed on July 5, 2018 .
|SURNAME||Koch, Jason M.|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||American film director and special effects artist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20th century|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Baltimore|