July (first name)
Juli is a male name.
Origin and meaning
July is the Russian form of Julius or Iulius.
- Juli Issajewitsch Aichenwald (1872–1928), Russian literary critic
- Juli Markowitsch Daniel (1925–1988), Soviet writer and translator
- July Furtado (* 1967), American racing cyclist
- Juli Eduardowitsch Konjus (1869–1942), Russian violinist and composer
- Juli Jakowlewitsch Raisman (1903–1994), Soviet Russian director and screenwriter
- Juli Michailowitsch Schokalski (1856–1940), Russian-Soviet oceanographer and cartographer
- July Mikhailovich Voronzow (1929–2007), Russian diplomat