Schwister studied chemistry at RWTH Aachen University . In 1990 he was appointed professor of chemistry and at the Düsseldorf University of Applied Sciences. Since 2013 he has been dean of the mechanical engineering and process engineering department.
Schwister is the great-great-grandson of Johann Schwister (1862–1921), married, has three children and lives in Düsseldorf.
- Pocket book of environmental technology
- Process engineering for engineers: A text and exercise book
- Small chemistry formula collection
- Taschenbuch der Verfahrenstechnik der Chemie 2, improved edition
- Paperback of Chemistry
- ! Switch on CD-ROM Small formulary for chemistry 5.0
- Paperback of Chemistry 2
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German chemist, editor and author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 15, 1954|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Pulheim|