Church stands for:
- Church (building) , sacred building of Christianity
- Church (canon law) , consecrated building for worship
- Church (organization) , form of organization within Christianity
- the community of Christians in general, see ecclesiology
- Church (heraldry) , figure in the coat of arms
- Die Kirche , Protestant weekly magazine (from 1945)
- Church (Wipperfürth) , a district of the town of Wipperfürth in the Oberbergisches Kreis.
Church is the family name of the following people:
- Leonardo Church (* 1985), Brazilian tennis player
Church is an abbreviation for:
- Decisions in church matters since 1946 , state church law specialist journal (from 1946)
- List of Christian denominations (various churches)
- List of words in different languages with the meaning "Church"
Wiktionary: Church - explanations of meanings, word origins, synonyms, translations