Municipal data center Minden-Ravensberg / Lippe
The municipal data center Minden-Ravensberg / Lippe (krz) in Lemgo has been the IT service provider for the districts of Minden-Lübbecke , Herford and Lippe as well as all 36 cities and communities in these districts since 1972 .
Since January 1, 2017, all municipalities in its association area have been members of the association.
According to the annual report, the company had 294 employees in 2018. It supports around 8,500 PC workstations with around 10,850 devices in the administrative offices of the association area as well as over 600 other customers from the municipal environment.
In 2018 a turnover of over 50,000,000 € was achieved.
- Personnel service
- Finance (fees, taxes , cash)
- Security and order ( registration , elections, security)
- Schools (school administration, educational network , transition management for pupils online)
- Social affairs and youth ( social benefits , youth welfare)
- Construction and surveying (building management, building regulations , real estate cadastre, geographic information system )
- Internal Administration ( payroll , management, time management)
- Cross-sectional tasks (CMS, CRM, electronic archive and E-Postbrief as a pilot user of Deutsche Post AG)
- Citizen Service Portal
- Daycare contributions / citizen portal
- Defect reporter
- Consulting, project advice and IT concepts
- Technical services ( data center operation, network, printing and dispatch, ASP solutions from the socket)
- Software developments
- Data protection, program review
- Certified BSI auditors
- Knowledge management system for occupational safety , quality assurance and risk assessments
- Trade products (hardware, standard software, accessories, financing)
- Training (classroom training, WBT)
- Cloud storage service for administrations (krz DataBox)
- Council information system (digital committee work)
In 2007, the krz was certified for the first time according to ISO 27001 on the basis of IT basic protection and the implementation of information security according to international standards by the Federal Office for Information Security . Re-certifications took place in 2009, 2011 and 2015.
- Server (Linux cluster, PC server HP (including terminal server farm))
- Storage systems (mirrored data and data backup at two locations)
- Network (fixed connections 'krz-Netz', regional radio links 'OWL-Netz', VPN technology 'Internet', new DOI authority network)
- Two locations concept
- Printing and dispatch center (high-performance equipment)
As one of the founding members, the krz supports the federal working group of municipal IT service providers - VITAKO eV and provides the deputy chairman of the board with its managing director Reinhold Harnisch. The krz chairs the VITAKO specialist working groups "IT Security and Data Protection" and "Personnel Management System LOGA" as well as the "Videoconferencing" project group.
At the beginning of 2012, the krz joined the KDN - umbrella association of municipal IT service providers .
- 2005: Federal Prize Winner D-OWL (eGovernment project)
- 2006: Federal Prize Winner SchülerOnline
- 2007: Federal Prize Winner ServiceLine 115 (Lippe District), State Prize Winner: eCity-Award NRW
- 2008: 8th e-Government competition - "Operation of ITIL-compliant data center with energy efficiency" Category "Best overall concept"
- 2008: Awarded Cisco Public Innovator 2008
- 2009: Awarded iKISS Professional Senior Consult
- 2009: Awarded Cisco Public Innovator 2009
- 2010: 10th e-Government competition - "Best service provider for German administration". Together with another company, the KRZ was in first place.
- 2010: 1st place in the ITSM Project Award 2010 of the itSMF
- 2011: Award for very good occupational health and safety from the Unfallkasse NRW as part of the 2011 bonus system
- 2012: As a partner within the zdi-Zentrum Lippe.MINT Kreis Lippe, the zdi quality seal 2012 of the Ministry for Innovation, Science and Research of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- 2012: Federal prize winner of the 12th eGovernment competition with the best contribution to a solution to a social problem - Administration: "LippeJob-Interaktiv" project from the Lippe job center, Lippe district and krz
- 2013: Awarded a Certified Partner for PCS Systemtechnik
- 2014: First prize in the “Best Digital Customer Experience” category at the WirtschaftsWoche's Digital Transformation Award
- 2016: Received the “Fair Employer Work + Life” certificate from Fairness Ratings GmbH
- Download page annual reports, annual report 2018. krz.de, accessed on January 17, 2020 .
- Press releases: press release of December 7th, 2011 ( Memento of December 28th, 2011 in the Internet Archive )
- Homepage of the competition
- Own presentation on the homepage of the municipal data center, accessed in December 2010
- Press release on the 12th eGovernment competition , accessed on November 14, 2012
- Ceremonial awarding of the certificate at the krz forum - krz.de accessed in February 2014
- Presentation of the Digital Transformation Award - wiwo.de accessed in February 2014