The clients can walk through the hallways of the house (hence the name Laufhaus ) to negotiate with the ladies in their rooms and, if necessary, to conclude a prostitution contract. In most of the whorehouses there is no entry fee.
Well-known whorehouses (selection)
- Freudenhaus Hase in Berlin-Gesundbrunnen
- Pascha in Cologne-Neuehrenfeld
- Three-color house in Stuttgart
- Organ organ in Munich-Freimann
- Marcel Feige: The lexicon of prostitution: the whole ABC of lust: the love that can be bought in culture, society and politics. Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf , Berlin 2003, ISBN 3-89602-520-1 .
- Sex industry: Laufhaus principle on www.zeit.de, accessed on April 3, 2017