|birthday||June 29, 1998|
|place of birth||Tallinn , Estonia|
|–2014||FC Levadia Tallinn|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|2018||→ Ross County (loan)||6(0)|
|Years||selection||Games (goals) 2|
|2013-2014||Estonia U17||16 (14)|
1 Only league games are given.
As of June 12, 2018
2 As of June 12, 2018
Mattias Käit was born in 1998 in the Estonian capital Tallinn. He began his career in his hometown at FC Levadia Tallinn . He played for the club until 2014. In the same year, he moved to the youth academy of the English club Fulham, which is based in the London borough of the same name . A year later he signed his first professional contract with the Cottagers. The contract, which ran until 2017, was later extended to 2019. From the 2016/17 season Käit was used in the Reserve League. In January 2018, the 19-year-old Käit was awarded to the Scottish first division club Ross County until the end of the 2017/18 season. He made his debut on February 3, 2018, in a 4-1 away win against FC Dundee . It was followed by five more missions and at the end of the season Ross County rose from the second division.
At the age of 17, 6 months and 8 days, he made his debut for the Estonian national team against Sweden on January 6, 2016 . In his second international match in October 2016, he scored his first two international goals in the game against Gibraltar in World Cup qualification. With four goals Käit was the best Estonian goalscorer in the qualification. His goal against Cyprus was awarded the Hõbepall (silver ball ) as the best international goal of 2017. With the national team he took part in the Baltic Cup 2018 .
- Mattias Käit in the database of transfermarkt.de
- Mattias Käit at the Estonian Football Association (Estonian)
- Mattias Käit in the database of National-Football-Teams.com (English)
- Mattias Käit. fulhamfc.com, accessed June 12, 2018 .
- Midfielder Mattias Kait checks in from Fulham FC. rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk, January 31, 2018, accessed June 12, 2018 .
- Dundee 1: 4 (0-0) Ross County. BBC Sport, February 3, 2018, accessed June 12, 2018 .
- Rootsi 1: 1 (0: 0) Eesti. jalgpall.ee, January 6, 2016, accessed June 12, 2018 (Estonian).
- Eesti 4: 0 (0: 0) Gibraltar. jalgpall.ee, October 7, 2016, accessed June 12, 2018 (Estonian).
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Estonian soccer player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 29, 1998|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Tallinn , Estonia|