|Seat||Saarbrücken , Germany|
The brewery was founded in 1815 and converted into a joint stock company in 1907. The large warehouse was built in 1923–1925 according to plans by Karl Brugger and Rudolf Seifert.
In 1993, the Kulturfabrik (KuFa) discotheque was set up in the former warehouse , with training and commercial rooms and restaurants on the upper floors and outbuildings.
In 2019 the Kulturfabrik discotheque was dissolved and the premises were rededicated to an event hall.
- Company website (Neufang Brauerei AG)
- Saar beer website with historical advertisements for the Neufang brewery
- Early documents and newspaper articles on the Neufang brewery in the 20th century press kit of the ZBW - Leibniz Information Center for Economics .
- St. Johann monument list at saarbruecken.de
- Evelyn Zegenhagen: "Dashing German girls" female pilots between 1918 and 1945. Wallstein Verlag, 2007, p. 125.
- gastro.de Gastronomie Nachrichten , accessed on November 21, 2012
- Internet site of Neufang Brauerei AG , accessed on November 21, 2012