Philip Wiegratz (born February 17, 1993 in Magdeburg ) is a German actor .
Live and act
Philip Wiegratz was his role in the Hollywood -Kinderbuchverfilmung Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Tim Burton is known, in which he represents the greedy Augustus Gloop. In an episode of the television series Berndivent in 2006 Wiegratz played the role of Frank Stein Jr. In the first part of the multi-part Die Wölfe , he played one of the leading roles. At the award ceremony for the German Television Prize in 2009 , he and five other young actors were awarded the advancement prize endowed with 15,000 euros. Wiegratz took over his last film roles in 2013.
Philip Wiegratz was a student at the Wolmirstedter Gymnasium . In the 2009/2010 school year he attended college in Seattle, United States.
- 2005: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- 2005: A moose jumped out
- 2006: The Wild Chickens
- 2006: Berndivent : Box
- 2007: The wild chickens and love
- 2008: Ki.Ka- Krimi.de : Chat whispers
- 2009: The Wolves : Nothing can separate us
- 2009: The wild chickens and life
- 2010–2011: Der Schlunz - The Series (TV series, 2 episodes)
- 2012: Lore
- 2013: ruby red
- 2013: My Summer '88 - How the Stars Rocked the GDR
- 2009: German Television Prize: Promotion Prize for The Wolves
- ^ The winners of the 2009 German TV Prize
- ↑ Tina Heinz, Rainer Schweingel: Now you feel accepted In: Volksstimme , Haldensleben edition, October 9, 2009
- Philip Wiegratz in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Philips chocolate side Berliner Morgenpost, August 8, 2005
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||17th February 1993|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Magdeburg|