Hampp spent her childhood in Wittmund and her youth in Bad Mergentheim . She first studied law in Würzburg , dropped out and became a journalist. She worked for the Main-Post for twenty years , initially as head of the Kitzingen local editorial team and later as a regional court reporter . This was followed by a stay of several years in New York and Virginia, where Hampp studied book publishing .
She has been living as a freelance writer with her husband in Baden-Baden since 2000 .
- The corpse in paradise . Emons, Cologne 2005, ISBN 978-3-89705-402-8
- Death on the racetrack . Emons, Cologne 2006, ISBN 978-3-89705-477-6
- Murder in the Grand Hotel . Emons, Cologne 2007, ISBN 978-3-89705-517-9
- Baden-Baden Roulette . Emons, Cologne 2011, ISBN 978-3-89705-793-7
- In the dark of guilt . Psychological thriller. Diana, Munich 2013, ISBN 978-3-453-35750-1
- The rose house on Merkur . Silberburg, Tübingen 2012, ISBN 978-3-8425-1181-1
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German journalist and writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||17th July 1954|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bockhorn|