Rudolf Uertz (born February 26, 1947 in Neunkirchen ) is a German philosopher , theologian and political scientist .
After studying philosophy, theology and political science at the University of Munich from 1969 to 1980 , Uertz received his doctorate in 1980. After several positions as a research assistant, lecturer and, most recently, research assistant at the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt , he completed his habilitation there in 2000 and is now also worked there as a private lecturer. Since 2001 and 2006 respectively, Uertz has held associate professorships for political theory and the history of ideas at the Faculty for History and Social Sciences at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw and for political science at the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt.
- From God's right to human right . Schöningh, Paderborn 2005, ISBN 3-506-71774-X .
- Christianity and Socialism in the Early CDU . Deutsche Verlags-Anstalt, Stuttgart 1981, ISBN 3-421-06066-5 .
- Literature by and about Rudolf Uertz in the catalog of the German National Library
- Uertz on the website of the University of Eichstätt
- ↑ perlentaucher.de. Retrieved July 25, 2013 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German philosopher, theologian and political scientist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||February 26, 1947|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Neunkirchen (Saar)|