City structure or the structure of a city , can refer to:
functional urban structure on the basis of land use plans
- the structured city as a consequence of the clear functional structure, d. H. the urban separation of residential areas , industrial areas, etc.
- the administrative division into districts
- the geographical / topological division into city center , city center , suburb / suburbia , surrounding area, etc.
- the social structure of a city as an object of research in urban sociology
- the concrete structure of a particular city:
- ↑ http://www.spektrum.de/lexikon/geographie/funktionale-stadtgliederung/2759
- ↑ Archived copy ( memento of the original from May 26, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.