|Residents :||16 (Nov 2017)|
|Postal code :||82216|
|Area code :||08141|
Town view from the south
Unterlappach is a district of the Upper Bavarian municipality of Maisach in the Fürstenfeldbruck district . On May 1, 1978, Unterlappach came to Maisach as a district of the previously independent municipality of Rottbach .
Unterlappach is mentioned for the first time in 807 when the noble sisters Ellanpurc and Engilpurc handed over the church with its own priest to the bishop. In the late Middle Ages, Unter- and Oberlappach were a common village court with bailiff rights, the feudal rights of which lay with different Munich citizens. Later the two places belonged to the cross altar benefit at the Peterskirche in Munich.
- Catholic branch church of St. Mary of the Assumption
- Volker Liedke, Peter Weinzierl: District Fürstenfeldbruck (= Bavarian State Office for Monument Preservation [Hrsg.]: Monuments in Bavaria . Volume I.12 ). Karl M. Lipp Verlag, Munich 1996, ISBN 3-87490-574-8 , p. 164 .
- The art and cultural monuments in the Munich region - western perimeter . German art publisher, 1977.
- Unterlappach in the location database of the Bavarian State Library Online . Bavarian State Library
- Maisach community
- Maisach municipality
- Federal Statistical Office (ed.): Historical municipality directory for the Federal Republic of Germany. Name, border and key number changes in municipalities, counties and administrative districts from May 27, 1970 to December 31, 1982 . W. Kohlhammer, Stuttgart / Mainz 1983, ISBN 3-17-003263-1 , p. 576-577 .