Ursula Hansen (economist)
Ursula Hansen studied business administration and social psychology in Göttingen, Vienna and Kiel. After receiving her doctorate in 1968 and her habilitation in 1974, she was appointed to the chair for market and consumption at the University of Hanover in 1975 and headed it until her retirement. On July 13, 2001, Hansen was awarded an honorary doctorate from the Faculty of Economics at the Free University of Berlin .
In 1992 Mrs. Ursula Hansen founded the Institute for Market-Environment-Society (imug). On April 11, 2018, in front of hundreds of guests in the atrium of the Welfenschloss, she was awarded the honorary citizenship of the Leibniz Universität Hannover.
- Responsible management and socio-ecological company tests, Imug, Hanover, 1992
- Consumer policy and consumer education, Weingarten, Pädag. College, 2002
- Market communication and customer advice for socio-ecological investments , Imug, Hanover, 2003
- Values at work - business professors' influence on corporate values , Logos-Verlag Berlin, 2007
- Business university lecturers as designers of entrepreneurial values? , Logos-Verlag Berlin, 2007
- FU Berlin, Department of Economics: Information on the honorary doctorate Ursula Hansen
- Simon Benne : Hannover / Leibniz-Uni Hannover / Hunderte bei Wirtschaftsempfang in der Leibniz-Uni ... , article from April 11, 2018 on the page of the daily newspaper Göttinger Tageblatt , last accessed on April 11, 2018
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German economist and university professor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||May 10, 1939|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hanover|