|Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG
|legal form||GmbH & Co. KG|
Markus Wiedmann, Daniel Hug
|Number of employees||around 1000|
|sales||around € 147 million (2018)|
Brands of the Waldmann Group:
- Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG , Villingen-Schwenningen: Lights for industry, architecture and medical phototherapy
- Waldmann Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG , Villingen-Schwenningen: Installation of electrical systems, communication and automation technology
- Derungs Licht AG , Gossau SG (Switzerland): Luminaires for retirement and nursing homes, medical practices, veterinarians, animal clinics, hospitals, cosmetics and podiatry
- Lighting Innovation Group AG (LIG), Schaffhausen (Switzerland): Engineering service provider in the fields of lighting technology, electronics, construction and prototyping
Subsidiaries exist in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, France, Great Britain, Italy, Sweden, the USA, the PR China and Singapore. Production facilities are located in Villingen-Schwenningen, Gossau (CH), Wheeling, Illinois (USA) and Shanghai (PR China). Waldmann products are available in many countries through sales partners.
Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. is a member of the Baden Industrial Companies Association .
- Light for architecture: luminaires for offices, corridors, conference rooms and reception areas. Luminaires for facades, squares and bridges
- Light for industry: workplace and machine lights, special lights for test workplaces , dental laboratories and precision engineering workplaces
- Light for phototherapy: phototherapy systems
Social and social engagement
The Waldmann Group supports the “Daily Bread for Children” campaign of the Children's and Family Center (KiFaz) in Villingen-Schwenningen with an annual amount of € 20,000 so that schoolchildren in need in the Schwarzwald-Baar district can have a warm lunch. Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG was one of the premium partners of the 2010 State Garden Show in Villingen-Schwenningen.