White Lake (Potsdam)
|Geographical location||Central Europe , Germany , Brandenburg|
|Places on the shore||Potsdam|
|Altitude above sea level|
|Maximum depth||4.50 m|
belongs to the UHW
The White Lake is located in the north of the Brandenburg state capital Potsdam between the districts of Nedlitz and Neu Fahrland . It has a length of 1.2 km and a maximum width of 340 m. The lake has a natural connection via the Nedlitzer Alte Fahrt to the Lehnitzsee and the Jungfernsee and thus belongs to the Havel lakes.
The entire lake is part of the federal waterway Sacrow-Paretz Canal ( waterway class IV), which abbreviates the Potsdam Havel bend and is a section of the Lower Havel waterway ; the Brandenburg Waterways and Shipping Office is responsible . The section of the Sacrow-Paretz Canal between the Weißer See and the Jungfernsee is called the Nedlitzer Durchstich .
Pictures and cards
- * Hans-J. Uhlemann: Berlin and the Märkische waterways . transpress Verlag, Berlin, various years, ISBN 3-344-00115-9 .
- Writings of the Association for European Inland Shipping and Waterways e. V. various years. WESKA (Western European Shipping and Harbor Calendar), Binnenschifffahrts-Verlag, Duisburg-Ruhrort. OCLC 48960431
- Folke Stender: Editing of Sportschifffahrtskarten Binnen 1 Nautical Publication Verlagsgesellschaft, ISBN 3-926376-10-4 .
- W. Ciesla, H. Czesienski, W. Schlomm, K. Senzel, D. Weidner: Shipping maps of the inland waterways of the German Democratic Republic 1: 10,000. Volume 3, editor: Waterways Authority of the GDR. Berlin 1988. OCLC 830889996
- Directory E, Ser. No. 60 of the Chronicle ( Memento of the original from July 22, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , Federal Waterways and Shipping Administration