A piñata is a closed circular or rectangular bag made of paper, which can be purchased commercially and one or more so the surprises are. The contents of the bag cannot be seen from the outside. In some cases, the school cones used by school beginners are also referred to as surprise bags , as their contents are usually not known in advance.
Lucky bags have existed at least since the time after World War II . In the FRG they were sold for 10 pfennigs, the large version for 20 pfennigs, in the GDR they cost 50 pfennigs. The contents of the surprise bags are mostly inconspicuous, often contain at least one piece of candy such as puffed rice, small candies or dragees, plastic toy figures, miniature toys such as pipes, trading cards or postage stamps. They always arouse the desire for another surprise. In the case of irrelevant content with the hope of something better - otherwise the moment of happiness should be repeated. This principle of creating a desire for more is also extended to specific target groups . So there are z. B. special surprise bags for boys or girls as well as for adults.
The Kinder Surprise from Ferrero is a surprise bag in a modified form . Here, the bag has been replaced by an egg- shaped chocolate shell. Although this product is aimed primarily at children, many adults also collect the figures inside. Since the principle of the surprise bag always arouses curiosity and seems to work, it is used in this form in advertising or marketing.
- A joint is also sometimes referred to as a surprise bag because of its shape and the whimsical effect .
- The Beroflex 500 / 8.0 lens, a telephoto lens, is known by the same name in photographer circles. The name probably goes back to Walter Schön, of this lens in the journal Color photo together with some other tested and there for money price, and its elongated shape as a result of its comparatively excellent grab bag called. In the period that followed, this name was used by the Beroflex company itself in its advertising and, not least because of this, gained popularity among those interested in photography.
- Wundertüte Musik GmbH (label abbreviation: TÜT) in Ebergötzen was an alternative music label that u. a. released several albums by Cochise .
- The surprise bag is the title of a posthumously published book with fictional letters by the poet Arno Schmidt .
- The lucky bag. Old and new poems for children . Edited by Heinz-Jürgen Kliewer . Philipp Reclam jun., Stuttgart 1989, ISBN 3-15-040003-1 . (A collection of poems for children)
- The Fix & Foxi surprise bag is a magazine published by the Rolf Kauka Comics company .
- http://www.as-schule.de/Eltern/TippsSchult%FCte ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- http://www.zwp-online.info/zwpnews/archiv/dental_news/juni_2009/zahngesunde_zuckertueten ( page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- A salon with a surprise BZ of June 30, 1999
- Hannes Stein: Warning, this director's name is Socrates. In: welt.de . February 20, 2001, accessed October 7, 2018 .