Abel dos Santos Fátima
Abel dos Santos Fátima is a senior civil servant from East Timor . From 2012 to 2015 he was commissioner in the Comissão da Função Pública (CFP, tetum Komisaun Funsaun Públik KFP , German Commission of the Public Service ) In his career he was previously the administrator of various districts of East Timor .
Santos Fátima began his civil service career in the Portuguese Timor colony in 1967, where he worked as the head of the Baguia administration . During the Indonesian occupation of East Timor (1975-1999) he was from 1976 to 1989, as a member of the União Democrática Timorense (UDT), government president ( Bupati ) of the Aileu district . This was followed by posts as head of educational affairs in Dili , top representative of the Indonesian Ministry of Religions and finally deputy provincial governor. Under UN administration, Santos Fátima became administrator of the districts of Manatuto (2000–2002) and Cova Lima (2002–2004).
Santos Fátima has been Director General of the CFP Secretariat since the Commission's inception in 2004, before being sworn in as one of the Commissioners on April 30, 2012. He succeeded Abel da Costa Freitas Ximenes , who became Vice Minister for Trade, Industry and the Environment in August. Santos Fátima held the office until new commissioners were sworn in on May 29, 2015.
- Office of the Prime Minister: Address by his Excellency the Prime Minister Kay Rala Xanana Gusmão on the Occasion of the Swearing-in of Mr. Abel dos Santos Fátima as the Civil Service Commissioner (English), accessed on 15. February 2016.
- Centru Journalista Investigativu Timor Leste: Abel de Fatima troka Abel Ximenes iha KFP , accessed on February 15, 2016.
- Munisipio Aileu: Planu Estartejiku Desenvolvimentu Munisipal ( Memento from February 15, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) (tetum), accessed on February 15, 2016.
- http://www.jornal.gov.tl/lawsTL/UNTAET-Law/Notifications English / Not2000-18.pdf (link not available)
- Scoop: Scoop Images: Independence Day In East Timor (1) , May 24, 2002 , accessed May 15, 2015.
- UNMISET PRESS RELEASE: THAIBATT Farewell Parade DA praises PKF contribution to security and assistance to community , November 28, 2003 , accessed on February 15, 2016.
- Government of East Timor: New team for the Civil Service Commission sworn into office , June 1, 2015 , accessed February 9, 2017.
|SURNAME||Fátima, Abel dos Santos|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||East Timorese official|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20th century|