Alexei Shchebelin (Russian Алексей Щебелин ; born July 13, 1981 ) is a Russian cyclist and later sports director .
Alexei Schtschebelin came second in the 2002 Ronde van Limburg. A year later he won the Trofej Plava Laguna 3 and in 2004 he was third at the Grand Prix San Giuseppe . In the 2006 season he was second overall at the Giro di Cosenza and third in the Giro Valli Aretine one-day race . He also won a stage at the Giro del Friuli and at the Giro della Valle d'Aosta . Towards the end of the season he drove for the Italian Professional Continental Team Ceramica Flaminia as a stagiaire , where he finished second in the Ruota d'Oro . In 2007 he won a stage in the Paths of King Nikola . In 2008 he won the overall rankings of the stage races of the Tour du Maroc and the Circuito Montañés . In 2009 he won the Romanian Cycling Tour .
Since 2010 he has been the sporting director of the Russian Continental Team Itera-Katusha .
- a stage of the Giro della Valle d'Aosta
- one stage of the Giro del Friuli
- a stage Paths of King Nikola
- Overall ranking and three stages of the Tour du Maroc
- Overall ranking and one stage Circuito Montañés
- Overall ranking and two stages of the Romanian Cycling Tour
- 2007 Cinelli-Endeka OPD
- 2008 Cinelli OPD
- 2009 SP. Tableware Gatsoulis Bikes (from June 1st)
- Alexei Schtschebelin in the Radsportseiten.net database
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Shchebelin, Alexey; Щебелин, Алексей (Russian)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Russian cyclist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 13, 1981|