De Graaf studied law and worked as an assistant at the International Criminal Court .
Her musical career began with a self-recorded album in New York. The result caught the attention of the London record label Heavenly Records , which released the album Fading Lines in June 2016. Their style can be described as melodic indie rock with dreamy pop pieces that have a melancholy tone.
- Amber Arcades EP (2013)
- Patiently EP (2015)
- Fading Lines (Heavenly Recordings, 2016)
- Cannonball EP (Heavenly Recordings, 2017)
- European Heartbreak (Heavenly Recordings, 2018)
- Amber Arcades: the war crimes expert who funded her album working shop tills . The Guardian , June 20, 2016 (English)
- "Fading Lines" Amber Arcades ( Memento of the original from October 19, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. . Intro , May 30, 2016
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Graaf, Annelotte de (real name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Dutch singer and songwriter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 15, 1988|