Christian Theophil Schuch
Christian Theophil Schuch (born August 5, 1803 in Sinsheim , † March 25, 1857 in Donaueschingen ) was a German high school teacher .
Christian Theophil Schuch began studying philology at the Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg in 1824 , which he completed with the state examination in 1827. He then worked as a private teacher in Sinsheim and founded a private institute in Ladenburg in 1830, which he headed for two years. In 1832 Schuch got his first job as a full teacher at a pedagogy in Tauberbischofsheim , where he worked until 1838. He was then transferred to the grammar school in Bruchsal . From 1848 until his death he was employed as a professor at the grammar school in Donaueschingen . As a teacher, Schuch taught modern languages, history and natural sciences. From 1830 onwards, Schuch published numerous articles in a wide variety of specialist areas.
- Political and church history of Ladenburg and the Neckar Palatinate . Wolff, Heidelberg 1843. ( digitized versionhttp: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Freader.digitale-sammlungen.de%2Fde%2Ffs1%2Fobject%2Fdisplay%2Fbsb10021340_00001.html~GB%3D~IA%3D~MDZ%3D%0A~ SZ% 3D ~ double-sided% 3D ~ LT% 3D ~ PUR% 3D )
- Susanne Breuel (Ed.): The Duchy of Baden. Described geographically, historically and statistically. A handbook and reader for the more mature youth and friends of patriotic studies . Rework and additional edition from 1843. Cardamina, Ochtendung 2006.
- The Latin prepositions for use in learned middle schools. Oßwald, Heidelberg 1831.
- Vegetables and salads of the ancients in healthy and sick days. Mayer, Rastatt 1853.
- Richard Hoche : Schuch, Christian Theophil . In: Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie (ADB). Volume 32, Duncker & Humblot, Leipzig 1891, p. 640 f.
- Sabine Lütkemeyer: Christian Theophil Schuch (1803-1857). A scholar from Baden in the mirror of his estate. In: Journal for the history of the Upper Rhine. 159 = NF 120, 2011, pp. 499-530.
- August Thorbecke: Christian Theophil Schuch. In: Friedrich von Weech (ed.): Badische Biographieen. Heidelberg 1875 ( digitized versionhttp: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fdigital.blb-karlsruhe.de%2Fperiodical%2Ftitleinfo%2F246264~GB%3D~IA%3D~MDZ%3D%0A~SZ%3D~ double-sided% 3D ~ LT% 3D ~ PUR% 3D ).
- Finding aid for Christian Theophil Schuch's estate in the Karlsruhe State Library, edited by Sabine Lütkemeyer
- Christian Theophil Schuch's estate in the Kalliope estate database
- ^ A b Richard Hoche: Schuch, Christian Theophil . In: Allgemeine Deutsche Biographie (ADB). Volume 32, Duncker & Humblot, Leipzig 1891, p. 640 f.
- ↑ a b August Thorbecke: Christian Theophil Schuch . In: Friedrich von Weech (ed.): Badische Biographieen . tape 2 , 1875, p. 286 f .
|SURNAME||Schuch, Christian Theophil|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German high school teacher|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 5, 1803|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Sinsheim|
|DATE OF DEATH||March 25, 1857|
|Place of death||Donaueschingen|