Cité Internationale des Arts Paris
|Cité Internationale des Arts Paris|
|Facility type:||Studio and housing estate|
|Lodge size:||20-40 m²|
|Geographical location:||48 ° 51 ′ N , 2 ° 21 ′ E|
Paris , France
( 4th arrondissement )
|Postal address:||18, rue de l'Hôtel de Ville
75180, Paris Cedex 04
The Cité Internationale des Arts Paris (CIA) is a studio and residential complex in Paris , which was built to accommodate artists during their study stay for creative training and development. The sponsor is a French foundation with the legal form Reconnaissance d'utilité publique with international participation from various schools, institutes, universities, ministries and others.
The Cité (settlement) offers 300 artists from all over the world studios with living and working options. The main part of the complex with around 240 accommodations is located on Rue de l'Hôtel de Ville in the immediate vicinity of Notre Dame Cathedral . Other buildings were added later near Montmartre at 24, rue Norvins . Since opening, the Cité Internationale des Arts has hosted over 18,000 artists.
Ready-made painters, sculptors, musicians, composers, dancers, writers, filmmakers, etc. are accepted. a. whose work has already received a certain degree of public recognition. The entire stay is chargeable and usually lasts six months.
The Federal Republic of Germany has acquired three rights to occupy the Cité Internationale des Arts.
- Official website
- Information on artist funding through a study visit to the Cité Internationale des Arts in Paris (Federal Government)
- Théâtre de la Cité Internationale
- ↑ Cité Internationale des Arts Founders' Shares ( Memento of the original from October 24, 2007 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (Status: 01/2007)
- ↑ Canton of Basel-Landschaft: Ordinance on the use of the artist's studio in Basel-Landschaft (status: 01/2007)
- ↑ Palatinate art portal: Study visits to the Cité Internationale des Arts 2008 ( Memento of the original from September 27, 2007 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (Status: 01/2007)