Dieter Korp was a graduate engineer and specialist journalist in the automotive sector. Together with Gert Hack, he was the main author of the series Now I Help Myself and the author of other books on motor vehicles, vehicle technology and guides from Motorbuch Verlag . He was an editorial assistant for the magazines auto motor und sport , Motor Revue and mot .
- My car is called 500/600 - A manual for the Fiat driver , Motor-Presse Verlag 1960.
- Glorious old car times , Motorbuch Verlag 1962.
- Immediate helpers , Motorbuch Verlag from 1962.
- Now I'm helping myself , Motorbuch Verlag from 1963.
- The old guard, sports and racing cars from back then , Motorbuch Verlag 1966 (with Julius Weitmann).
- Sex on Wheels (by Rico Remberg), PPS Verlag 1970.
- The craziest cars in the world , Motorbuch Verlag 1971.
- Protocol of an invention , Motorbuch Verlag 1975.
- Sailing fun on Lake Constance , Stadler Verlag 1995.
- Bootsmotoren , Motorbuch Verlag 1998 (with Hans G. Isenberg).
- Motor Presse Club e. V .: Dieter Korp died , report from January 25, 2015
- Seduces and creates opportunities: The car - means to sex? In: ZEIT ONLINE . ( zeit.de [accessed on June 8, 2018]).
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German journalist and specialist book author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 16, 1921|
|DATE OF DEATH||20th January 2015|
|Place of death||Because in the beautiful book|