Elektrizitätsstraße 25 (Mönchengladbach)
The house was built around the turn of the century. It was entered under No. E 019 on August 29, 1988 in the monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach .
Of the original, uniformly formulated building complex with a tram hall , factory chimney, etc., only the former machine hall with an angled factory hall to the east , a residential building with a garage extension and a wall of property with piers that border the street are preserved and are listed.
The two-aisled (former) machine hall and a warehouse and administration building are combined behind a differentiated gable façade in Gothicized repertoire of forms.
- Paul Clemen: The art monuments of the cities and districts of Gladbach and Krefeld (= The art monuments of the Rhine province . Third volume, No. IV ). Schwann, Düsseldorf 1893 ( http: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3D~IA%3Ddiekunstdenkmle00clemgoog~MDZ%3D%0A~SZ%3D~doppelseiten%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D [accessed on June 2, 2012]).
- List of monuments of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF) In: moenchengladbach.de. City of Mönchengladbach, July 4, 2011, accessed on June 2, 2012 (234.24 kB).
- Andrea Caspers: Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF) In: moenchengladbach.de. April 24, 2012, accessed on September 23, 2012 (227.14 kB).
- Käthe Limburg, Bernd Limburg: Monuments in the city of Mönchengladbach. In: on the way & at home - homepage of Käthe and Bernd Limburg. July 18, 2011, accessed February 27, 2014 .
- Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach , November 16, 2018, accessed on July 29, 2019