The precision mechanic is a state-recognized training occupation in Germany according to the craft regulations .
Duration of training and structure
The training period to become a precision mechanic is usually three and a half years. The training takes place at the training company and vocational school . It is a profession whose training can be deepened in the following areas:
- Mechanical engineering,
- Precision mechanics,
- Tool making and
- Machining technology.
History of origin
The stretched journeyman's test was tried out in this training occupation in 2002 . The aim was to find out whether an intermediate examination can be dispensed with and whether parts of the professional ability to act can be conclusively examined at an earlier point in time. The Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BiBB) carried out an extensive survey of training companies, trainees and vocational schools. The evaluation comes to the conclusion that such a new structure would be advantageous in this profession. The Trial Ordinance was therefore converted into permanent law.
A year later the profession was examined again by the BiBB. This time the question arose whether a further subject area or a further focus was necessary. From winter 2009 to summer 2010, the need for such a differentiation was therefore examined. It was concluded that a further specialization in machining technology was necessary. The training regulations have therefore been adapted accordingly.
Precision mechanics work in mechanical engineering , toolmaking or precision mechanics . There you manufacture workpieces and components using manual and mechanical manufacturing processes. You create and optimize CNC programs and operate the corresponding machines. In their work, they apply standards and guidelines to ensure product quality. You measure and check mechanical and physical quantities. If necessary, they carry out maintenance work as well as troubleshooting and fault finding on their machines.
- BiBB (Hrsg.): Precision mechanics - design training 1st edition 2003. W. Bertelsmann Verlag GmbH & Co. KG, Bielefeld, 2006, ISBN 978-3-7639-3744-8 .
- ↑ Training regulations for precision mechanics on juris (PDF; 98 kB). Retrieved November 11, 2010.
- ↑ curriculum of KMK for precision mechanics (PDF; 135 KB). Retrieved November 11, 2010
- ↑ Evaluation report on the precision mechanic (PDF; 347 kB). Retrieved November 11, 2010.
- ↑ Order to the BiBB to examine the precision mechanic ( Memento of the original from December 5, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. . Retrieved November 11, 2010.
- ↑ Final report of the BiBB on the investigation of the precision mechanic ( memento of the original from December 6, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. . Retrieved November 11, 2010.
- Training profile at the Federal Institute for Vocational Training . Retrieved November 11, 2010.
- Brochure springboard ' of the BMBF professions with mathematics. Retrieved November 11, 2010.
- Feinwerkmechaniker in Berufenet the Federal Employment Agency