Franz Xaver von Spitzemberg
Louis François Xavier Antoine Freiherr von Spitzemberg (born July 21, 1781 in Saint-Dié-des-Vosges , † May 30, 1864 in Stuttgart ) was a royal Württemberg chamberlain, lieutenant general and court hunter master.
Louis François Xavier Antoine was the son of the Lorraine officer Louis-Charles Toussaint Hugo de Spitzemberg (1736-1793), major in the service of the Grand Duke of Tuscany , and his wife Anne Marie Catherine de Bazelaire de Lesseux (1744-1820), born.
Von Spitzemberg embarked on an officer career in the Württemberg Army and was in its course from October 23, 1812 to February 26, 1813 commander of the Kronprinz-Dragoons regiment . Then he became a brigadier in command of the 7th Infantry Regiment .
On October 24, 1823 he married Elisabeth Freiin von Massenbach . They had four sons together:
- Wilhelm (1825–1888), royal chamberlain and general ∞ Marie Freiin von Herman auf Wain
- Carl (1826–1880), Chamberlain and Councilor of State ∞ Hildegard Freiin von Varnbuler
- Alfred (1830-1848)
- Franz (1841–1871), Premier Lieutenant
On December 4, 1833, he received the Württemberg recognition of the nobility and baron class in Stuttgart.
- In 1822 Franz Xaver became an honorary citizen of the city of Cannstatt near Stuttgart.
- In 1843, his wife and their four sons also received the honorary citizenship of Cannstatt.
- Eduard Maria Oettinger: Moniteur des dates. Denicke, 1869, p. 78 ( limited preview in the Google book search).
- Fallen in 1793 to Saint-Dié (Vosges) as a victim of the French Revolution
- Ernst Heinrich Kneschke (ed.): New general German nobility lexicon. Friedrich Voigt's Buchhandlung, Leipzig 1868, p. 568 ( limited preview in the Google book search).
|SURNAME||Spitzemberg, Franz Xaver von|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Spitzemberg, Louis François Xavier Antoine Freiherr von; Spitzemberg, Ludwig Franz Xaver Freiherr Hugo von|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Wuerttemberg Chamberlain, Lieutenant General and Hof-Jägermeister|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 21, 1781|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Saint-Dié-des-Vosges|
|DATE OF DEATH||May 30, 1864|
|Place of death||Stuttgart|