Harley Krohmer (* 1970 in Sindelfingen ) has been director of the Institute for Marketing and Management at the University of Bern since 2004 . His areas of expertise are marketing strategy , market-oriented corporate management, brand management , marketing and sales organization, price management and international marketing.
After studying business administration in Koblenz , Bath (England) and Aix-en-Provence (France) , Krohmer completed his doctorate under Christian Homburg at the University of Applied Sciences for Business Management (WHU) Koblenz. He then completed his habilitation at the University of Mannheim - also at Homburg. During his doctorate and post-doctoral studies, Krohmer worked as a management consultant in consulting projects, including in the pharmaceutical, financial services and mechanical engineering industries. After completing his habilitation, Krohmer took over the professorship for General Business Administration, Market Research and Marketing at the University of Cologne . Since 2004, he has succeeded Richard Kühn as director of the Institute for Marketing and Management at the University of Bern.
In his research, Krohmer cooperates with the University of Mannheim , the University of St. Gallen , the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania , the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University and the McCombs School of Business, among others from the University of Texas at Austin .
Krohmer has been Chairman of the Board of Directors at Brandinvest AG (previously: Casanova, Krohmer, & Partner AG) since 2008 . From July 2007 to June 2010 he was Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Biella-Neher Holding . Since 2016, Krohmer has been Chairman of the Board of Directors of Tilbago AG , a Swiss FinTech company that offers a robo-debt collection solution. Since 2017 he has been President of Academic Alpha AG , which offers asset management solutions and management consulting.
- Marketing Management: A Contemporary Perspective . McGraw-Hill, London 2008 (together with S. Kuester and Ch. Homburg)
- Marketing Management Basics . Gabler Verlag, Wiesbaden 2006 (together with Ch. Homburg).
- Marketing management. Strategy - instruments - implementation - corporate management. Gabler Verlag, Wiesbaden 2006 (together with Ch. Homburg).
- Market-oriented corporate culture as a success factor in strategy implementation . Wiesbaden 1999 (dissertation).
- Prof. Dr. Harley Krohmer on a website of the University of Bern
- Tilbago AG. Retrieved August 30, 2017 .
- SOGC notifications Academic Alpha AG - Bern. Retrieved November 9, 2019 .
- Archive link ( Memento of the original from September 23, 2010 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German economist, professor of marketing at the University of Bern|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1970|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Sindelfingen|