After training at the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten (Hamburg) , Heiko Nieder went to Le Canard with Josef Viehhauser in Hamburg in 1994 and in 1995 at Zur Traube with Dieter L. Kaufmann in Grevenbroich . In 1997 he moved to Vau in Berlin. In 2002 he came to l'orquivit in Bonn as head chef , where he was awarded a Michelin star in the 2005 Michelin Guide .
Since 2008 he has been head chef at The Restaurant in the Hotel The Dolder Grand in Zurich. It was awarded two stars in the 2011 Michelin Guide and 18 points in the Gault-Millau from 2012. In October 2018 he was voted “Chef of the Year 2019” by the Swiss edition of Gault-Millau with the highest score of 19 points.
- 2003, discovery of the year in Gault Millau
- 2005, 1 star in the Guide Michelin 2005
- 2011, 2 stars in the 2011 Michelin Guide
- 2012, 18 points in Gault Millau
- 2018, 19 points and Chef of the Year in the Swiss Gault Millau 2019
- 2019, Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung, Favorite of the Year 2019, Chef of the Year international
- Heiko Nieder in the Hotel The Dolder Grand
- 18 points in Gault Millau. Archived from the original on October 14, 2012 ; accessed on February 1, 2016 .
- Heiko Nieder is “Chef of the Year” in Switzerland. In: www.restaurant-ranglisten.de. Retrieved October 8, 2018 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German cook|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 13, 1972|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Reinbek|