( April 5, 2019 )
|operating system||Microsoft Windows , Linux , macOS , OpenBSD|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Hibiscus is free software under the GNU General Public License for processing payment transactions. The multi-bank program supports the German HBCI standard for electronic banking , both with PIN / TAN , as well as with key diskette and chip card, the latter only under Windows and Linux. From version 2.0, Hibiscus can also handle SMS-TAN.
It was part of the Linux distribution Bankix, which was sold at times through the computer magazine c't .
The program can be used to query balances and sales, process individual and collective transfers as well as standing orders, transfer postings between sub- accounts and generate individual and collective direct debits . Appointment transfers and the query of activated accounts are also supported. Sales can be assigned to categories - also automatically using keywords or regular search expressions. These categories can be highlighted with freely definable colors. The program has an abundance of export / import functions as Portable Document Format (PDF), Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Markup Language (XML), the data carrier exchange method , MT940 and CSV .
Range of functions
Supported HBCI media
- Chip card (with DDV chip)
- Key disk
- PIN / TAN (including chipTAN both optically and manually as well as via USB)
Unsupported HBCI media
- Chip card (with RDH chip)
Supported HBCI business transactions
- Calling up the available accounts
- Get the balance
- Retrieve account sales
- Retrieval of the electronic account statement
- Single and collective transfer
- Single and collective direct debits
- Appointment transfer
- SEPA transfer
- SEPA direct debits
- IBAN calculator
- Call up, create, change, delete standing orders
- Address book with display of sales from / to the contact
- Management of any number of accounts / bank details
- Keeping a log per account
- Generation and printing of an INI letter
- Retrieve system messages from the bank
- Export of account transactions in HTML, XML, CSV, PDF and MT940 formats
- Customizable start page with a financial overview of all accounts
- Global search function across accounts, address book, orders and sales
- Graphic evaluations
- Synchronization of all accounts en bloc
- Execution of business transactions / account synchronization in the background
Hibiscus runs as a plugin within Java - Frameworks Jameica .
- ↑ www.willuhn.de . (accessed on May 18, 2019).
- ↑ The hibiscus Open Source Project on Open Hub: Languages Page . In: Open Hub . (accessed on July 18, 2018).
- ↑ Hibiscus 2.0: More security through new TAN procedures , accessed on July 28, 2011.
- ↑ Secure online banking with Bankix .
- ↑ You can find out here whether a certain bank uses chip cards with DDV or RDH : Archived copy ( memento of the original from February 17, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.