Huashan ( Chinese 花 山区 , Pinyin Huāshān Qū ) is one of the three municipalities of the prefecture -level city of Ma'anshan in the Chinese province of Anhui . Huashan is the seat of the Ma'anshan City Government.
Since the annexation of the former Jinjiazhuang district in September 2012, Huashan has an area of 171 km² and around 350,000 inhabitants (end of 2004). The population density is 2,046.8 inhabitants / km².
- Road quarter Huoli (霍里街道), Government seat of the district;
- Road quarter Cihu (慈湖街道);
- Hudonglu Street District (湖 东路 街道);
- Quarter Road Jiangdong (江东街道);
- Road quarter Jiefanglu (解放路街道);
- Jinjiazhuang Street District (金 家庄 街道);
- Shatanglu Street District (沙塘 路 街道);
- Road quarter Tangxi (塘西街道);
- Taoyuanlu Street District (桃源 路 街道);
- Cihu municipality (慈湖 乡).
Ethnic breakdown of the population of Huashan (2000)
The 2000 census counted 179,542 residents in Huashan.
|Name of the people||Residents||proportion of|
- District Government Website (Chinese)