After graduating from high school in 2007, Jaqueline Rauschkolb initially took up a teaching degree, which she broke off in favor of training as a hotel manager. After her apprenticeship, she completed a degree in integrative social science at the Technical University of Kaiserslautern with a bachelor's degree in 2014. In 2016 she became the mother of a son.
Her younger sister Michelle is Vice President of the Young European Socialists . Her grandfather Heinrich Rauschkolb was the mayor of Eisenberg for many years.
Rauschkolb joined the SPD in 2005 and has held various party functions since then. Since 2012 she has been a member of the state executive committee of the SPD Rhineland-Palatinate. From 2013 to 2015 she was state chairwoman of the Jusos Rheinland-Pfalz, whose deputy chairwoman she had previously been since 2009. In the same year she received a mandate in the Verbandsgemeinderat von Eisenberg (Palatinate) . Since 2014 it has had a seat on the city council of Eisenberg (Palatinate) . She has also been a member of the district assembly of the Donnersbergkreis since 2014, and is also the district's integration officer. In November 2014, she moved up to the state parliament as a substitute applicant from the Donnersberg constituency for the resigned Margit Conrad . In the state elections in Rhineland-Palatinate in 2016 , she ran as a constituency candidate for the SPD and won the direct mandate with 37.4% of the votes. The fact that she also campaigned during her pregnancy attracted media attention. She is a member of the state parliament committees for equality and the advancement of women and for society, integration and consumer protection.
For the SPD parliamentary group she is integration and migration policy, gender equality policy and gay and lesbian policy spokeswoman.
- Personal details: Michelle Rauschkolb . May 3, 2017 ( rheinpfalz.de [accessed May 4, 2017]).
- Presentation of the presidium on the homepage of the Young European Socialists
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate: LWL RLP - State elections: election results: election results 2016+: individual results. (No longer available online.) In: wahlen.rlp.de. Archived from the original on March 16, 2016 ; accessed on March 20, 2016 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- MPs from Eisenberg: Election campaign with baby | Kaiserslautern | News. In: swr.online. Retrieved on March 20, 2016 (German).
- Fruit gum pacifiers as a discreet hint. In: www.rheinpfalz.de. Retrieved March 20, 2016 .
- SPD parliamentary group Rhineland-Palatinate: Jaqueline Rauschkolb. In: www.spdfraktion-rlp.de. Retrieved November 16, 2016 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (SPD), MdL|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20th September 1987|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Kirchheimbolanden|