Joseph Müller (doctor)
Joseph Müller's place of work was Zug. Here he was the city doctor .
- Letter to Johann Georg Volckamer , 1689.
- Andreas Elias Büchner : Academiae Sacri Romani Imperii Leopoldino-Carolinae Natvrae Cvriosorvm Historia. Litteris et impensis Ioannis Iustini Gebaueri, Halae Magdebvrgicae 1755, De Collegis, p. 476 digitized
- Johann Daniel Ferdinand Neigebaur : History of the imperial Leopoldino-Carolinische German academy of natural scientists during the second century of its existence. Friedrich Frommann , Jena 1860, p. 197 (archive.org)
- Schmidt-Herrling, Eleonore: The collection of letters from Nuremberg doctor Christoph Jacob Trew (1695–1769) in the Erlangen University Library , Erlangen 1940.
- Member entry by Joseph Müller at the German Academy of Natural Scientists Leopoldina , accessed on June 19, 2018.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Müller, Carl Joseph (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Swiss doctor and member of the "Leopoldina" academy of scholars|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 17, 1659|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Zug , Switzerland|
|DATE OF DEATH||1711 or 1722|
|Place of death||Zug , Switzerland|