Yuri Alexandrovich Solotov
Yuri Alexandrowitsch Solotow , Russian Юрий Александрович Золотов , English transcription Yuri Aleksandrovich Zolotov, (born October 4, 1932 in Vysokovsk ) is a Russian chemist ( analytical chemistry ) and professor at Lomonosov University .
Solotov studied chemistry at Lomonosov University with the degree in 1955, received his doctorate there in 1959 and habilitated in 1966 (Russian doctorate). In 1970 he became a professor at Lomonosov University, where he has been head of the concentration and preconcentration laboratory since 1980. There he became head of the analytical chemistry department.
He dealt with the extraction of trace elements and metals such as platinum and transuranic elements (theory, new reagents, preconcentration and separation), with flow injection analysis and general questions of analytical chemistry.
In 1987 he became a member of the Soviet Academy of Sciences (corresponding member since 1970). In 1972 he received the State Prize of the USSR and in 1991 the State Prize of Russia. In 1989 he received the Chugaev Prize and in 1993 the Mendeleev gold medal . In 2016 he received the Demidow Prize .
He is a member of the Japanese Society for Analytical Chemistry (1991).
From 1991 to 1995 he was the first president of the All-Russian Chemical Society DI Mendeleev. He was the editor of the journal Industrial Laboratory ( Russian Заводская лаборатория ).
- with AK Lavruchina: Die Transurane, VEB Deutscher Verlag der Grundstoffindindustrie 1961
- with Nikolai Kusmin: Preconcentration of trace elements, Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry, Volume 25, Elsevier 1990
- Editor: Macrocyclic compounds in analytical chemistry, Wiley 1997
- Analytical Chemistry: Problems and Successes (Russian), Moscow, Nauka 1992
- The methodological aspects of analytical chemistry (Russian), Zh. Analite. Khimii, Vol. 47, 1992, 5
- NM Anserova; GG Gračeva (ed.): Juri Alexandrowitsch Solotow, Moscow, Nauka 2011 (Russian)
|SURNAME||Solotov, Yuri Alexandrovich|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Золотов, Юрий Александрович|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Russian chemist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||October 4, 1932|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Vysokovsk|