|Area of Expertise||Jurisprudence|
|publishing company||Mohr Siebeck Verlag|
|Frequency of publication||Fortnightly|
|Web link||Legal journal|
The Juristenteitung (JZ) (spelling JuristenZeitung ) is a legal journal . It has existed since 1951 and is the successor to the Süddeutsche Juristen-Zeitung , which was published from 1946 to 1950. It appears in 24 issues a year by Mohr Siebeck Verlag and was identified as the leading general legal journal in the German-speaking area in a ranking published in the JZ in 2009. Martin Idler has been the editor since 2007.
Before that, the Deutsche Juristen-Zeitung, founded by Paul Laband , had been published by Otto Liebmann, and later by C. H. Beck , from 1896 . It was published by Carl Schmitt from 1934 and, after Schmitt's disempowerment, was included in the journal of the Academy for German Law in 1936 , which was also published by C. H. Beck.
- Bernhard Großfeld , Münster (until 2000)
- Eric Hilgendorf , Würzburg (since 2014)
- Matthias Jestaedt , Freiburg im Breisgau (since 2006)
- Herbert Roth, Regensburg
- Christian Starck , Göttingen, retired judge at the Lower Saxony State Court . D. (until 2006)
- Astrid Stadler , Konstanz (since 2013)
- Rolf Stürner , Freiburg im Breisgau, judge at the OLG (until 2012)
- Joachim Vogel (1963–2013), Munich, judge at the OLG (since 2003)
- Ulrich Weber , Tübingen (until 2002)
- Austrian lawyer newspaper
- Swiss lawyer newspaper
- Liechtenstein Legal Journal
- List of journals in family law
- Official website
- (printed edition)
- (online edition)
- Marcel Gröls, Tanja Gröls: A ranking of legal journals. In: Legal journal. Vol. 64, 2009, issue 17, pp. 488–499, here p. 491 ( PDF ).
- Michael Stolleis : History of Public Law in Germany. Weimar Republic and National Socialism. Special edition. Beck, Munich 2002, ISBN 3-406-48960-5 , p. 300 f. (Former title: History of Public Law in Germany. Vol. 3).