Karl Wilhelm Mandel
From 1876 he was active in the service of the realm of Alsace-Lorraine . First as a justice of the peace in Albesdorf , then as a public prosecutor in Saargemünd and from 1880 in the Ministry of the Interior in Strasbourg. From 1883 to 1885 he was district director in the Erstein district , ministerial advisor in 1892 and ministerial director in 1905. From 1906 to 1914 he worked as Undersecretary for the Interior in the Ministry for Alsace-Lorraine . In terms of content, this corresponds to an interior minister in one of the other German states. In 1914 he left office after the Zabern affair . He last lived in Ansbach until his death in 1924 .
- The Constitution and Administration of Alsace-Lorraine, 1905
- Government and Parliament of Alsace-Lorraine 1911–1916. Biographical-statistical manual. Mühlhausen 1911, p. 114
- Schulthess' European history calendar new series, Volume 40, Volume 65 of the complete series, CH Beck'sche Verlagsbuchhandlung, Munich 1927, p. 485.
- Kösener corps lists 1910, 173 , 523
- Kösener Corpslisten 1960, 109 , 556
|SURNAME||Almond, Karl Wilhelm|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German administrative lawyer and Undersecretary of State|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 22, 1851|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Schwabach|
|DATE OF DEATH||December 24, 1924|
|Place of death||Ansbach|