Laura Hopmann (* December 30, 1989 in Hildesheim as Laura Rebuschat) is a German politician of the Christian Democratic Union of Germany and has been a member of the Lower Saxony state parliament since November 14, 2017 .
Laura Hopmann grew up in Hildesheim. After graduating from the Marienschule, she studied political science in Göttingen , Hanover and Salamanca (Spain). She worked as a parliamentary assistant for Karsten Heineking and Jan Ahlers. Before the election to the state parliament she was u. a. employed as a business analyst at Robert Bosch GmbH in Brussels and as an advisor to the mayor of Hildesheim and as a full-time managing director of the CDU city council group in Hildesheim.
Laura Hopmann has been married to Björn Hopmann since 2019.
Laura Hopmann is a member of the Committee for Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection and the Committee for Social Affairs, Health and Equality of the Lower Saxony State Parliament. At the same time she is a member of the assembly of the Lower Saxony State Media Authority .
Laura Hopmann has been politically active since 2010, starting with the Ring of Christian Democratic Students (RCDS) in the student council of Leibniz University Hannover.
She has been a member of the Junge Union (JU) since 2012 . Currently deputy district chairwoman of the JU Südniedersachsen-Hildesheim and treasurer of the Junge Union district association Hildesheim.
Member of the CDU since 2014, currently member of the local board of the CDU Moritzberg-Weststadt. She is member of the CDU district association Hildesheim-Südniedersachsen as well as deputy chairwoman of the CDU district association Hildesheim and deputy district chairwoman of the Hildesheim women's union.
From 2018 to 2019 she was district chairman of the newly founded district association Junge Union Hildesheim.
- Member profile in the Lower Saxony state parliament in the 18th electoral term. Lower Saxony state parliament.
- Personal homepage
- Laura Rebuschat on parliament watch
- Gabriele Andretta (Ed.), Department for Press, Public Relations, Protocol: Lower Saxony State Parliament. Handbook of the Lower Saxony Parliament of the 18th electoral period. 2017 to 2022 , 1st edition, Hanover: Lower Saxony State Parliament, 2018, p. 132
- 'Rebuschat becomes Hopmann' Hildesheimer Allgemeine from 10 August 2019
- Kehrwieder am Sonntag , issue of November 24, 2018 , p. 7.
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Rebuschat, Laura|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (CDU), MdL|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 30, 1989|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hildesheim|