Lufthansa Industry Solutions
|Lufthansa Industry Solutions|
|legal form||GmbH & Co. KG|
|founding||(1998 as Lufthansa Systems AG)
April 1, 2015 (renamed as an independent subsidiary of Lufthansa)
|Seat||Norderstedt , Germany|
|management||Bernd Appel (Managing Director)|
|Number of employees||over 2,000|
The Lufthansa Industry Solutions GmbH & Co. KG , in short LHIND , is an IT services company based in Norderstedt . The wholly owned subsidiary of Lufthansa emerged as one of three independent companies from the former Lufthansa Systems AG on April 1, 2015 and employs over 2,000 people.
Due to the growing need for IT services within the Lufthansa Group and other contractual partners, the Industry Solutions division was set up within what was then Lufthansa Systems, with the aim of providing support for business customers from IT and system offerings from Lufthansa Systems.
As part of the restructuring within the Lufthansa Group, Lufthansa Industry Solutions GmbH & Co. KG was founded on April 1, 2015 as one of three independent companies from the former Lufthansa Systems AG.
As a service provider and system integrator of software for handling business processes, the company not only supports airlines in the field of passenger and cargo transportation, but also companies in the fields of industry, transport and logistics, energy, media and publishing, tourism and healthcare. According to the company, system support offers airlines the handling of processes from the execution of the flight to aircraft maintenance and repair.
In addition to the headquarters in Norderstedt, Lufthansa Industry Solutions has other locations in Hamburg , Oldenburg , Cologne , Raunheim , Frankfurt am Main , Wetzlar , Wolfsburg and Berlin . There are also branches in Basel , Bern , Tirana and Miami .
- Company . Lufthansa Industry Solutions. Retrieved November 16, 2018.
- Lufthansa Group - Business Areas . Lufthansa Group. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Lufthansa Group - facts about the company. Lufthansa Group, accessed on December 5, 2016 .
- Lufthansa makes tough IT cuts . boerse.ard.de. October 22, 2014. Archived from the original on October 13, 2016. Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
- LHIND »IT service provider on your way to digital transformation. Retrieved November 16, 2018 .
- Volker Mester: Airline: Lufthansa Systems equips ships. In: welt.de . December 22, 2014, accessed October 7, 2018 .
- Lufthansa subsidiary wants to make the port of Hamburg faster . Hamburger Abendblatt. June 4, 2015. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
- locations . Lufthansa Industry Solutions. Accessed in 2016-1013.