Michael Henke (logistician)
Michael Henke (born 1971 in Bobingen ) is one of the institute directors at the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics IML and holds the chair for corporate logistics in the mechanical engineering faculty at TU Dortmund University . His main research interests are in the areas of purchasing , logistics and supply chain as well as the management of Industry 4.0 .
Henke began his career with a degree in brewing and beverage technology at the Technical University of Munich . He then did his doctorate and habilitation at the Technical University of Munich at the Faculty of Economics. From 2007 to 2013 Michael Henke researched and taught as a professor at the EBS University for Economics and Law in Wiesbaden and Oestrich-Winkel, where he held the chair for purchasing and supply management and headed the institute for supply chain management.
Areas of work / research focus
The chair stands for basic and applied research as well as teaching in corporate logistics and supply chain management. The perspective of both concepts is necessary for the complete penetration of the logistic activities of a company and its value creation networks in the sense of a consistent management approach of the company management .
The research work of the chair for corporate logistics therefore focuses on the management implications of logistical tasks for corporate management and in particular the following areas: supply chain management and purchasing, production management and factory planning , maintenance and productivity management , competence management and innovative learning concepts.
- Supply Risk Management: Planning, control and monitoring of supply chains. Erich Schmidt Verlag, Berlin 2009, ISBN 978-3-503-11220-3 .
- with Christopher Jahns, Mathies Pohl: Performance Measurement in Logistics and Purchasing: Design Approaches and Practical Implementation. Deutscher Verkehrs-Verlag, Hamburg 2009, ISBN 978-3-87154-408-8 .
- with Wolfgang Lück: Technique of scientific work: seminar work, diploma thesis, dissertation. Oldenbourg Verlag, Munich 2009, ISBN 978-3-486-58968-9 .
- with Oliver Bungartz: Quality Control and Peer Review in internal auditing: improved quality management through an integrated system. Erich Schmidt Verlag, Berlin 2011, ISBN 978-3-503-12996-6 .
- with Sandra Kaczmarek: Gamification in logistics: effective and playful to more success. Huss Verlag, Munich 2017, ISBN 978-3-946350-40-8 .
- Literature by and about Michael Henke in the catalog of the German National Library
- Side of the LFO
- Fraunhofer IML
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German logistics scientist and university professor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1971|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bobingen|