Langini completed a degree in law , and was a student of the Experimental Center of Cinematography . For many years he was active as an assistant director in various European countries. In his home country he directed two films himself based on his own script; his debut Il richiamo del ghiacciaio from 1952 was followed four years later by the war film Ciao pais… .
In addition, Langini published several books on rivers and the Alps.
- 1952: Il richiamo del ghiacciaio
- 1956: Ciao pais ...
- 1962: Garda, in: L'Universo vol. 42. Istituto geografico militare.
- 1977: Valsesia - la verde valle del Monte Rosa. IGDA Novara.
- 1982: Rhone: la vie d'un grand fleuve. Editions Troislangues.
- Tra Agra e Colmegna si sono spente per semper le luci sul set per il solitario regista Langini , accessed on November 20, 2017 ( Italian )
- Roberto Poppi: Dizionario del cinema italiano. I registers. Gremese Editore, Rome 2002, p. 234
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Italian film director and screenwriter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 5, 1922|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Varese|
|DATE OF DEATH||June 18, 2016|