Pelckhofen (noble family)
The Pelckhofen family (also Pelkhoven, Pelkoven, Pelkhofen) is a Bavarian noble family from which several high state officials emerged.
coat of arms
Blazon: The coat of arms , split by red and silver, shows a silver bar on the right; A helmet with red and silver helmet covers and two horns labeled like the shield serve as decoration . It is mirrored in Siebmacher's book of arms.
- Johann Ernst von Pelckhofen zu Moosweng, Bavarian General War Commissioner and War Council in the service of Elector Maximilian II. Emanuel of Bavaria
- Veit Adam von Pelkoven (1649–1701), Vicar General of Freising
- Johann Nepomuk von Pelkhoven (1763–1830)
- Maximilian II von Pelkhoven (1689–1749), Electoral Chamberlain and Councilor of Straubing
- Maximilian von Pelkhoven (1796–1864), royal Bavarian district school councilor and councilor
- Thomas Fritsch (publisher): General Historical Lexicon, in which the life and deeds of those ... Frankfurt 1714, p. 323. (online)