The Piaggio X9 is a large scooter from the Italian vehicle manufacturer Piaggio . Production started in 2000. In 2003 there was already the first facelift (model addition Evolution). In 2009 the production was stopped.
The 125 version of the scooter weighs 179 kilograms and has a 15 hp engine. The registered maximum speed is 105 km / h. The 180 cm³ Amalfi, 250 cm³ and 459 cm³ (X9-500) models with up to 39 hp have more power.
All models have analog round instruments and the on-board computer display in the handlebar. The models without an anti-lock braking system have an integral braking system with two front brake discs.
Under the seat there is a relatively large storage space for this vehicle class. In addition, the scooter has a storage compartment in the front panel for gloves or other small items and a small, non-lockable storage compartment on the left side of the cockpit. The tank of the Piaggio X9 holds around 15.5 liters and the average consumption is around 3 to 3.5 liters per 100 kilometers.
- 125 model
- Engine: four-stroke single-cylinder engine with liquid cooling , overhead camshaft , four valves, 124 cm³
- Power: 11 kW / 15 PS
- Drive: stepless V-belt automatic
- 2 disc brakes 240 mm front / 1 disc 240 mm rear
- Wheels / tires front: 3.5 × 14/120 / 70-14 55P; rear: 3.5 × 14/140 / 60-14 64P
- Seat height: 750 mm
- Total length: 2130 mm
- Empty weight (dry) 179 kg
- permissible total weight: 370 kg
- Tank capacity: 15.5 l
- Fuel: Super unleaded
- Emission class : Euro 2
- Top speed 105 km / h